The following policies apply to all events booked with DFW Kids Entertainment. By paying your booking deposit, you agree to these conditions:
1) Protection from elements: If your event is outdoors, you will provide a covered, cool area (in Summer), protected from mist and sun, (tree-covered will not work, as debris contaminates our materials, and then gets in your children's eye). Our artists cannot work outdoors when the temperature will be below 45 degrees at any time during your event. Additionally, if the temperature is expected to be between 45 and 60 degrees, you will provide space heaters.
2) Tables and chairs: If you are booking face painters, you will provide table space (at least 2' x 2') and two normal-height chair/s with no arms rests for each face painter booked (unless otherwise noted). Picnic tables with built-in benches will NOT work, as we cannot pull the chairs close enough to the table,
3) Excellent lighting: If your event goes into the evening, you will provide lighting for our artists to work under.
4) Line coordinator or security For the safety of your guests, if you have over 60 people to paint, you will provide a line coordinator. This increases the number of people we can paint/twist for drastically. This can be any adult person in your circle of friends or family. This coordinator will facilitate guests' design choices and closing the line near the end of the event.
For public events at which you are offering free entertainment to your guests, and over 100 guests are expected, 'security' MUST be assigned to our team.
5) Loud Noises: The location for our services cannot be near speakers or live bands. Loud noises can cause those being painted to be startled and jump. This can be very dangerous. Additionally, our artists will not hear what your guests are asking for.
6) Ending: You have contracted with DFW Kids Entertainment for a specific time. We will monitor the number of people waiting and do our best to close out at the time you requested. If there is a line waiting and closing time is getting close, you are responsible for letting your guests know that our artists need to leave. The line coordinator should help to close the line.
7) Booking Deposit: All booking deposits are final and non-refundable.
8) Cancellations and refunds Events cancelled less than 10 days before an event will still be required to pay the full balance due. Our artists and entertainers are in high demand and often get booked out months in advance. Therefore, when we reserve a time for an event, we expect to be fully compensated for that time. Therefore, if you cancel within ten days of your event, we must charge the full balance due. No refunds will be given for cancellations within 10 days of the event.